Wednesday, September 1, 2010

AMAZING DREAM!

Okay. I am a novelist of some dozen published novels who has promised to start a blog on September 1. So here it is--to the world!

This morning I woke up from an AMAZING DREAM. I was at some conference with lots of people. I saw an old friend I haven't seen for 48 years. FINALLY at the end I got the nerve to find him and say, "I didn't get to talk to you for a long time." Found myself in his car. We drove up and down hills until on one very steep road he gunned it to the top and then pushed some buttons, and wings sprouted on his car! Instead of going downhill, we started to fly! I said, "How did you do this?" He said he spent lots of time working on it--had to have something to do to get away from the house. There's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment